Why New Age Training?
Our proven commitment to affordable, quality education is a foundation of our mission. We are dedicated and responsive to our community, providing an open door to healthcare opportunities in NYC. New Age Training is creating an environment for academic learning and we invite you to discover how New Age Training can help you achieve your fullest potential. At New Age Training, your success is our highest priority!!!
Leaders in Healthcare Training.
Each member of New Age Training’s Admissions team is a licensed enrollment specialist who is available to speak and meet with you Monday through Friday. We make the process of becoming a healthcare professional as smooth as possible and right now is an AMAZING time to join the NAT family. Upon completion of any of our programs, students will receive a Certificate of Completion in an NAT customized diploma case and a program pin.
Admissions Hours are as follows: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm; Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
New Age Training is authorized by Department of Homeland Security to accept M-1 International students and to create I-20 documents in the SEVIS (Student Exchange Visitors Information System).
New Age Training is assisting International students to request a Student Visa to enter USA at the United States Consulates in the foreign countries. Please contact us for questions and additional information.
Register / Pre-Enroll
New Age Training does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U.S. veteran.
Nurse’s Aide / Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Aide Advanced
- Physical Examination – This is required in order to be assigned to a long-term care facility for externship – These exams generally include a medical history overview, a physical examination, a tuberculosis test by a PPD implant and a Measles, Mumps and Rubella Titer and/or vaccination, also known as a MMR. Collectively, these tests evaluate medical history and present condition.
Note: Student of a Nurse Aide Assistant Training Program or Nurse Aide Advanced Training Program must submit to a criminal background check and a criminal record may prevent a student from working as a Nurse Aide.
Patient Care Technician
- Valid (not expired) Nurse’s Aide /Assistant NY State Certification (CNA License)
- If you do not have a CNA License we suggest signing up to take our Nurse Aide Advanced program or Patient Care Specialist program. Please click here to read our Blog for more information.
Patient Care Specialist
- Minimum High School Diploma (or) Equivalent (GED, TASC)
If you do not have a High School Diploma or G.E.D, you can pass an Entrance Exam (exam is free of charge) and enroll in following programs:
- Nurse Aide Assistant (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Advanced
- Medical Assistant (you will not be eligible for financial aid without a HS Diploma or G.E.D.)
- Patient Care Technician
Please call us if you do not have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. and our Admissions Advisor can discuss with you what is your best option.
Note: If you do not have a High School Diploma or G.E.D, you are not eligible for financial aid, but payment plans are available.
Sessions & Class Schedules
Daytime 8:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Friday
Afternoon 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Monday – Friday
Evening 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Monday – Thursday
ITEMS AND DOCUMENTS TO BRING
- Identification (At least one Photo ID)
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card
- Foreign Passport
- Social Security Card
- HS Diploma / GED
NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA? NO PROBLEM!
You can still enroll in some of our programs by taking a FREE entrance exam. Contact us for more information.
FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY. INVEST IN YOUR EDUCATION AND CAREER.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
If you are in default on your student loan and lost eligibility for financial aid, please click here to read our blog how you can restore your eligibility for financial aid
HOW TO PAY FOR TUITION AND FEES
Payments for tuition and fees can be made in full or in installments. Students who cannot pay in full by the deadline indicated have the option to enroll in the payment plan. Tuition and fee payments can be made by:
- Online Pay by MasterCard or VISA credit card, debit card or enroll in the installment payment plan.
- Mail Make checks payable to “New Age Training” and mail to: New Age Training 145 W. 30th St. New York, NY 10001 Mailed payments must be RECEIVED by the appropriate deadline. You should allow a minimum of 5 days for delivery prior to the deadline. Write your student ID and Group number on the bottom left of the check.
- In Person Pay by cash, personal check, money order, or cashier’s check, MasterCard or VISA credit card or debit card.
- Phone Complete and fax an authorization for credit card payments.